About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mother's Day Cake (2010)

This is the cake my daughter Jenny made for me on Mother's Day!

This delicious cake had a bavarian cream center in the middle of the cake.


This is my daughter Jenny, who made my Mother's Day cake.

3 comments:

Nordicblogger said...

Beautiful cake, Jenny!

Jennifer said...

holy cow, that is an awesome looking cake!! MMmmm

Domestic Goddess said...

Thank you ladies, for the compliments on the cake my dd Jen had made. If you ladies think this cake is awesome/beautiful, you should see the cakes my daughter has made in the past. Guess those cake decorating classes paid off!!