About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Friday, May 7, 2010

My husband's birthday cake!



Today is my husband's 55th birthday!
Here's a picture of my sweetie's birthday cake.
No, I did not make the cake, but rather purchased
it from Sam's Club.The cake was yellow with a
strawberry filling, mixed with real strawberries.
The frosting was a non-dairy whipped frosting.
Needless to say, my husband and I enjoyed the cake!

3 comments:

Nordicblogger said...

Happy belated birthday to your husband. The cake looks scrumptious!

Naiwen said...

I do hope hes enjoyed it eh?

Domestic Goddess said...

Naiwen, that was 2 years ago when we were lucky enough to devour that srcumptious looking cake. For store bought cake, it was quite delish!!