About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Our Dining Room

This is our hutch in our dining room.
I decorated it with a 'country' theme of apples & roosters.



My computer, tv, and desk is located in the dining room.


The cows in the pasture picture is hung
between the kitchen and dining room.


Here's one of three pantry's we have in our home.
This picture is taken of the pantry off from our dining room.




This is my hutch in our dining room.

Another shelf with photos of our granddaughter,
my husband and I, plus a few collectables.



My clock shelf with my collection of Mary Moos.


This is the shelf my husband made for me.
It's displayed in our dining room.
I decorated it with a 'country' theme of apples and roosters.

1 comment:

Nordicblogger said...

Lovely place to feed your family and entertain!