About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sugar-Free Lemonade Popsicles

These popsicles are meant for grown-ups, as they are tart & tangy, and quite lemony in flavor. If your fond of lemonade like I am, then you'll surely enjoy these popsicles.



Sugar Free Lemonade Popsicles

1 (0.3 oz.) box Sugar Free Lemon Jell-O Gelatin
1 (1/2 oz.) tub sugar-free lemonade flavored drink mix
2 cups boiling water
2 cups cold water

Stir together until dissolved, the sugar free gelatin and boiling water. This should take about one minute.

Then add the cold water, and stir.

Add the sugar-free lemonade drink mix, and stir.

Pour the liquid into popsicle molds, and place them in the freezer. I filled my popsicle molds 3/4's full, and froze them overnight in the freezer.

To remove popsicles from the plastic molds, run them under hot water for a few seconds.

Note: To make these popsicles, I used 12 (3-ounce) popsicle molds. Also, the sugar free lemonade drink mix I used was, Fit Active, which I purchased from Aldi's.

1 comment:

Nordicblogger said...

Love popsicles, and lemon sounds so refreshing!