About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cappuccino on Ice



Cappuccino on Ice

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Chilling Time: 1 hour

1-1/2 cups cold water
2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
1/2 cup half-and-half cream
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
ice cubes

Add water and coffee to 1 (16-ounce) coffee cup.

Place cup in microwave, and microwave until coffee is heated through.

Place heated coffee in refrigerator, to chill the coffee.
(I found the coffee was chilled within 1 hour.)

Once coffee is chilled, add the cream, sweetened condensed milk, and the vanilla extract; stir until well blended.

In a tall beverage glass, add the ice cubes.

Pour coffee over ice in the glass and serve.

Yields: 20-ounces

1 comment:

Nordicblogger said...

My sister would love this!