About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Strawberry Julius

I came across this recipe at food.com, it was posted by MommaWeb5ter. This Strawberry Julius is very good!
You could substitute frozen strawberries for the fresh strawberries.



Strawberry Julius

1-1/4 cups fresh, sliced, strawberries
2 cups milk (I used 2% milk)
10-12 ice cubes (I used 20 mini-sized ice cubes)
1/2 cup granulated sugar

Place all ingredients into a blender.

Place lid on the blender, and mix until well blended.
(I blended mine for 1 minute.)

Serve in a tall glass with a straw.

Yields: 5 cups

1 comment:

Nordicblogger said...

I like the doily underneath and the way you've embellished it with a strawberry!