About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Orange Julius Knock-Off!!!

I never had an Orange Julius, not until I came across this recipe at food.com. The recipe was submitted by... love4culinary. This is a quick, easy, drink to make, and it's quite refreshing!



Orange Julius Knock-Off!!!

1 cup orange juice
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
6 (regular size) ice cubes

Combine all of the ingredients (except for the ice cubes) into a blender. Blend on high for 15-30 seconds, or until the sugar is dissolved.

Add the ice cubes, and blend on high until the consistency of your average icy, making sure there are ice bits remaining (but not chunks of ice).

This makes: 1 serving






No comments: