About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Passion Tea Lemonade

I love this iced tea, it's so refreshing! This tea doesn't taste like your typical lemon flavored iced tea. While the Tazo Passion Tea gives the tea it's pretty pink color, the orange extract and the lemonade concentrate gives this tea a nice citrus flavor.




Passion Tea Lemonade

3 tea bags (Tazo Passion Tea)
3 cups boiling water
1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Orange Extract

Remove strings from the tea bags.

Place the tea bags in a 2-quart glass pitcher.

Pour boiling water over the tea bags.

Cover the pitcher with saran plastic wrap.

Let tea steep for 10-15 minutes.

Add the lemonade concentrate and orange extract to the pitcher; stir thoroughly to dissolve the lemonade into the tea.

Fill the pitcher with cold water up to the 2-quart mark.

Chill the tea in the refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.

Pour tea in a glasses filled with ice, and serve.

Yields: 2 quarts


5 comments:

Lorie said...

Your beverages look so good. My family are tea lovers, and this recipe looks great. My son will love it.
Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend!
Lorie

Domestic Goddess said...

Lorie, except for my husband, the rest of my family loves tea, mainly iced tea. I hope your family enjoys the iced tea, as it's quite refreshing!

You have a great weekend too! Cindi

Misa said...

I'm glad to see this recipe - I have a box of that lovely tea in the cabinet!

Naiwen said...

I do agree with it too. It looks so refreshing, so rejuvenating too.

Domestic Goddess said...

Naiwen, refreshing and rejuvenating
describes this tea to a tee!!

One thing I should mention... at times this tea can be hard to find. I use to get it (if I was lucky to find it) at Walmart. But my daughter had informed me that Target supplies it. The tea is not cheap, and the last time I purchased it, it was just under $4.00 dollars, that was over 2 years ago... but this tea is so worth it; especially if your going to use it to make this iced tea!!