About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Pictures of Rex and Jenny

Here are pictures of our beloved furbaby grandson Rex,
plus pictures of our daughter Jenny.


Here's our beloved Rex, isn't he a beautiful dog.

Rex is 11 years old, but he'll be 12 years old this December.

Jenny rescued Rex as a puppy, and boy was he ever a cute puppy.

As a pup, Rex was a lucky dog, as he was able to be with Jenny while she worked at the feed mill/pet co-op store in town.

While at work, Rex learned how to get along with other pets in the store.

Rex is a very gentle dog, and gets along well with other animals, that includes birds, rabbits, turtles, cats, baby chicks and ferrets.

As a pup, Rex attended obedience school, that's why he such a well behaved dog.





Jen and Rex stopped by to go for a walk,
and to visit us for a while.
 





Jenny and Rex getting ready to go for a walk.



After their walk, Rex always looks to see if grandma has treats for him. I always have animal crackers on hand when Rex comes for a visit.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I know I'm biased, but he is a beautiful dog! Great pics of him mom.

Domestic Goddess said...

Thanx Jen! I am biased too when it comes to Rex. Not only is he cute, but he's so darn loveable!

Suzanne said...

Hi! Adorable post! Thank you for the nice comment on my bedroom makeover on RMS. I look forward to exploring your blog more and grabbing some recipes. Will see you on the msg boards, too! :-)
Best,
Suzanne (aka suziemaus)

P.S. I used to live in Wisconsin.

Annie said...

Rex sure is a beautiful dog!