About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Apple Dip

This apple dip is quite delish & a real kid pleaser recipe!



Apple Dip

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
sliced apples: such as Golden Delicious & Granny Smith
walnuts, finely chopped (optional)

In a bowl mix together, the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla.

Stir in the peanut butter; mix well.

Serve dip immediately, or chill in the refrigerator to have later.

Serve dip with the sliced apples and chopped walnuts.

Makes: 4-6 servings.


7 comments:

Annie said...

I love apple dip but have never made it myself. I think I will have to give it a try now! I always love your recipes and in case you haven't seen I gave you a Loveliest Blog Award at http://www.anniesdish.com/2010/11/whole-wheat-pumpkin-muffins.html

Domestic Goddess said...

Annie, I hope you will give this dip a try, as it truly is quite delish! It's one of those foods you just can't seem to stop eating. So beware, as it may become habit forming! Also, I was glad to hear you like my recipes, as I also like many of your recipes as well.

By the way Annie, I'd like thank you for the blog award, that was very sweet of you!

Pam said...

What a tasty treat!

Reeni said...

What a wonderful apple dip! With peanut butter is my favorite way to eat it - never thought to make a dip!

steph said...

I love apple dip. I make something similar - I don't think my recipe has peanut butter in it. I love peanut butter - I'll give this version a try.

Mindy said...

I used to eat peanut butter on my apples, but I don't know if I have ever seen it in an apple dip before. Looks yummy! Can't wait to try it.

Domestic Goddess said...

Ladies, I'm sure y'all will enjoy the apple dip.

And Mindy, just like you, I still enjoy eating peanut butter on my apples.