About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Buffalo Chicken (or Turkey) Soup

This is a quick, easy, delicious soup to throw together. You can use either cooked chicken or cooked turkey for this recipe. I thoroughly enjoyed the soup topped with sour cream, green onions and tortilla chips.



Buffalo Chicken (or Turkey) Soup

3 (10.5 oz.) cream of chicken soup
2 cups milk (I used 2%)
1/4 cup chicken wing sauce (from a bottle)
freshly cracked black pepper (add according to taste)
4 cups cut-up cooked chicken, or turkey
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... 
Soup Garnishings:
sour cream (or chives-n-onion sour cream)
tortilla chips (whole or crushed)
sliced green onions

In a 3-quart saucepan over low heat, add the cans of soup.

Gradually add the milk; stir well to mix.

Add the wing sauce, and stir.

Season the soup with desired amount of black pepper.

Add the cooked chicken or cooked turkey, and stir.

Heat the soup through, but do not let it come to a boil.

Serve soup in a bowl garnished with sour cream, tortilla chips,
and with a bit of thinly sliced green onion.

Yields: 5 servings



No comments: