About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Candy Cane Chocolate Sandwich Cremes

I just wanted to pass this along to others...
About 2 weeks ago I purchased these delectable creamy peppermint filled chocolate sandwich cookies at our Aldi's Grocery Store, and boy are they ever good! I usually don't care much for peppermint, but I sure enjoyed these cookies. After nearly eating the whole package myself, I decided to pick up a few more packages to share them with others. If you like Oreos and even peppermint, I think you'll enjoy these cookies. Cost wise, they were $1.99 for a (17-oz.) pkg.



This year I noticed these cookies were still the same price as they were last year, (and in ounces as well) so I had to purchase a package again this year, as they are one of my favorite store bought cookies!

No comments: