About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Breaded Ranch Chicken

This is one of my favorite ways to cook chicken breasts in the oven.

Breaded Ranch Chicken

3/4 cup crushed corn flakes
3/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 (1 oz.) pkg. Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 6-8 oz. ea.)
3/4 cup butter
bottled ranch salad dressing (or) jarred sweet & sour sauce

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In a shallow bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients.

In a 9-inch square baking pan, add the butter, and place pan in the oven.

When butter is melted; remove pan from the oven.

Dip chicken breasts in the melted butter, then roll in the cornflake mixture to coat the chicken.

Place chicken in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan, then bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.

Dip cut-up chicken pieces, in either the bottled ranch dressing, or the jarred sweet and sour sauce.

Serves 5-6

1 comment:

Donna-FFW said...

This sounds right up my family's alley! And I have some cornflakes on hand! Thanks for the idea!