About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Bauer Family

I seldom post pictures of my entire family on forums or on my blog, but today I thought I would at least share one photo, and so ya'll know what this particular domestic goddess looks like, plus the rest of the Bauer clan as well. This picture was taken 5 years ago. It was at a surprise birthday/retirement party which our daughter's threw for my husband and I. My husband had just turned 50, and had just retired from his job, and I would be turning 50 within a month. I am on the left in front, and standing behind me is our youngest daughter Heidi. Standing next to me in the orange shirt is our 2nd oldest daughter Jenny, and standing in front of our daughter Jenny is our granddaughter Jaycee, who is Heidi's daughter. Standing behind Jenny, is our oldest daughter Wendy, and the fella in the picture is my husband David. The only 2 people missing from the picture were both my son-in-laws, Shennon & Josh.

No comments: