About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Heidi, Kerry and Jenny on Dec. 26, 2010

Here's a picture of my 2 daughter's and my oldest daughter's room-mate Kerry. Kerry is my recipe buddy, and the two of us enjoy talking about and exchanging recipes.



To the left is my youngest daughter Heidi.
In the middle is Kerry.
To the right is my 2nd oldest daughter Jenny.
(Jenny is known as the cake baker in our family!)

No comments: