About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kerry and her 'NERDS' Birthday Cake



Last week on St. Patricks Day, my oldest daughter's room mate Kerry, had celebrated her 35th birthday, and per requested by our oldest dear daughter, she asked her sister Jenny (whose the cake baker in our family) to make Kerry a 'NERDS' cake, as nerds are one of Kerry's favorite candies.

Here's a pic of the cake Jenny had made for Kerry...



Needless to say, Kerry loved her birthday cake!

No comments: