About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lamb Cake (Our Easter Cake)



This is the cake our daughter Jenny made for Easter.
Isn't it an adorable cake!

3 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

That is adorable. The minute I saw it, it reminded me of the cake I had for my First Communion in 2nd grade! It was a little lamb cake.

Domestic Goddess said...

Thanx for complimenting the cake Amy! I'm delighted to hear this was the kind of cake you had for your 1st Communion.

Naiwen said...

Thank you Jenny for this cute cake! Usually don't like lamb meat, but this one's adorable.