About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Better Than Traditional Green Bean Bake

I really enjoy this side dish even more so than the tradtional green bean bake.


Better Than Traditional Green Bean Bake

2 (16 ounce) bags frozen green beans
1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1 (10.75 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
1/4 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups French fried onions

Preheat oven to 350ºF.

In a 2-1/2 to 3 quart casserole baking dish, add and stir together, the frozen green beans, both cans of soup, milk, and black pepper.

Bake (uncovered) for 45-60 minutes.

Top with French fried onions, and bake (uncovered) 5 minutes more, until golden brown.

No comments: