About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cranberry Tuna Salad Sandwich

"This is absolutely "the best" tuna salad sandwich I have ever had!Besides the sandwich, the tuna filling is also good served on crackers."



Cranberry Tuna Salad Sandwich

1 (5 oz.) can tuna packed in water, drained
1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
1 hard boiled egg, peeled & chopped
1/3 cup dried sweetened cranberries
1/3 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
4 slices bread, toasted

In a bowl combine together, the tuna, celery, chopped hard boiled egg, sweetened cranberries, and the mayonnaise.

Spread the tuna salad mixture on 2 slices of toasted bread.

Top each with the remaining slices of the toasted bread, and serve immediately.

Yields: 2 sandwiches

Note: This also tastes great served on crackers, such as, Keebler Club Crackers.

1 comment:

Naiwen said...

Although not a fan of tuna, still think this will make a luscious dish. Especially with the cranberry. Its going to bring out its flavors & etc.