About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jurrassic Coleslaw

This salad may be a bit spicy, but it's also very good!

Jurrassic Coleslaw

1 cup (8 oz.) apple cider vinegar
1/8 cup or 2 tablespoons salad oil
1 tablespoon Dijon-Style Mustard
4 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons chopped onion

Whisk ingredients together; p
our into a large bowl, and add the remaining ingredients....

1 head cabbage, shredded
About 2 cups dried fruit (apples, peaches apricots)
About 1 cup dried cranberries

Cover, and chill in the refrigerator before serving.

No comments: