About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie

Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie

1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip, thawed
1 (6 ounce) already-made graham cracker pie crust (See *Note)

In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, canned pumpkin, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.

With an electric mixer (on medium speed), mix until smooth.

Gently fold in the thawed Cool Whip, then spoon into the graham cracker pie crust.

Refrigerate 3 hours, or until set.

Store leftover cheesecake in the refrigerator.

Makes 8 servings.

*Note: I did want to mention, in regards to the graham cracker pie crust, while they are 9-inches in diameter, the pre-made ones that you buy in the store (the one that I use) comes in a 6-ounce pie tin.

No comments: