About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey A La King

1/4 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons chopped, green bell peppers
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
1/3 to 1/2 cup of milk
1-1/2 cups cubed, cooked turkey, chicken, or ham
2 tablespoons diced, pimiento
Dash of black pepper
Toasted bread

Cook onion and green peppers in butter, until tender.


Blend in the soup and milk.


Add the turkey (or chicken, or ham) the pimiento,

and black pepper.

Heat slowly; stir often. 


Serve over slices of toasted bread.


Yields: About 2-1/2 cups.

No comments: