About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey Salad Sandwiches

This is one sandwich I just have to make after Thanksgiving is over. It is also another one of my "favorite" sandwiches. "Oh what a little mayo, honey mustard, and dill can do, to make one heck of a turkey sandwich!"

Turkey Salad Sandwiches

3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon French's Honey Mustard
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 cups cut-up cooked turkey
1/2 to 1 tablespoon finely chopped onions
slices of bread (bread of choice, and enough to make 2-1/2 sandwiches)

In a medium size bowl, add the mayonnaise, mustard, dill and salt; mix well.

Add the turkey and onion to the bowl, and mix well.

Spread the turkey mixture between slices of bread.

This is enough meat filling to make 2 and a half hearty sandwiches.

No comments: