About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey Stroganoff

1/4 cup diced, green bell peppers
1/4 cup chopped, onion
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 (10-3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1-1/2 cups cubed, cooked, turkey
1/2 teaspoon paprika
2 cups (cooked) wide noodles
A few can sliced mushrooms, drained well (optional)

Additional paprika, to garnish casserole

In a saucepan, cook the green peppers and onions in butter, until tender.

In a 1-1/2 quart casserole baking dish, blend the soup and sour cream together.

Stir in the cooked turkey, 1/2 teaspoon of paprika,
the cooked noodles, and a few slices of mushrooms from a can.

Cover, and bake for 35 minutes in a 350 degree oven, or until casserole is hot.

Remove baking dish from the oven, and stir.

Sprinkle on additional paprika before serving.

1 comment:

Naiwen said...

I didn't know we could make Turkey Strogonoff, only was aware of the Beef Strogonoff. Always up to taste or sample new things. Quite the original or unique piece of Art!