Monday, January 23, 2012

My Favorite Macaroni and Cheese

This is my favorite way to eat Mac 'n Cheese from a box.  The salsa added, makes it taste so good!  By the way, I wanted to let everyone know... The photo of the mac 'n cheese was taken by, mydesigirl at: Food.com   




My Favorite Macaroni and Cheese

1 (7.25 ounce) box Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/4 cup milk (I use 2% milk)
4 to 5 Tablespoons salsa (See *Note)

1.)  Prepare the mac 'n cheese according to package directions.

2.)  Just before serving, (and while still hot) stir in the salsa.

3.)  Servings: 3

4.) *Note: Whenever I make this recipe adding salsa that has more
heat to it (like my husband's homemade 'hot' salsa), I only add 4 Tablespoons to the mac 'n cheese, but if I use a store bought brand that's not so hot, and is a medium-heat tasting salsa, then I'll add 5 Tablespoons of the salsa.


No comments:

Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed these moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. Especially since my husband enjoys bananas, and I enjoy ...