About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Paddy's Day Birthday Bowlers

This past weekend our family celebrated 3 birthday's.
Kerry's which was on the 17th,
Our sil Shennon, whose b-day was on the 18th,
and our daughter Jen, whose b-day was on the 19th.

I was home with a cold, so the rest of the family
spent part of their day bowling.

Here are the pics that were taken at the bowling alley.

It looks like Heidi's up first to bowl.
Dave and Jaycee waiting until it's their turn to bowl.

Kerry (on the left) and Wendy (on the right)
Smilin' pretty for the camera.
Love the t-shirts ya both are wearin'.


Sil Josh (on the left) & Sil Shennon (on the right).


Our daughter Heidi & her hubby Josh.


Our daughter Jen & her hubby Shennon.
"Happy Birthday" Jen & Shennon!


Our granddaughter Jaycee & her grandpa.


Hey, it's Dave's turn to bowl.


Josh waiting to bowl next!



Wendy's bowlin' now, bet cha she gets a strike!


Looks like Heidi's having a great time!


Looks like Jaycee's pleased with her score!


There's some serious competition going on here!


Waitin' to see who's gonna win!


It's
Shennon's turn to bowl, quiet everyone!


Kerry & Josh enjoying themselves.


Mmm, this green beer tastes pretty good!!


Jen's the last one to bowl. Heard she got a strike.


Thank heavens were done bowling!


Guess who was born on St. Patrick's Day?
"Happy Birthday" Kerry!

2 comments:

Monique @ Magpie Hollow said...

Looks like you had a marvelous time !!!! Happy Birthday to all !!

Domestic Goddess said...

Thanx Monique! The family had a great time. Only wished I'd a been there too!