Friday, April 13, 2012

Banana With Peanut Butter & Chocolate Syrup

I happen to come across this dessert recipe at food.com.
My husband loves peanut butter and bananas, and I love
chocolate, so we both enjoy this delectable dessert.



Banana With Peanut Butter & Chocolate Syrup 

1 banana
2 tablespoons peanut butter (or more)
3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (or more)
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Optional toppings:
Reddi Wip Whipped Topping
Colorful candy sprinkles

1.)  Peel banana; split lengthwise, and place on a plate.

2.)  Spread peanut butter on the banana.

3.)  Drizzle chocolate syrup over the banana.

4.)  If desired, top with some Reddi Wip and candy sprinkles.

5.)  Serve immediately.

6.)  Makes: 1 serving

No comments:

Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed these moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. Especially since my husband enjoys bananas, and I enjoy ...