About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Banana With Peanut Butter & Chocolate Syrup

I happen to come across this dessert recipe at food.com.
My husband loves peanut butter and bananas, and I love
chocolate, so we both enjoy this delectable dessert.



Banana With Peanut Butter & Chocolate Syrup

1 banana
2 tablespoons peanut butter (or more)
3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (or more)
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Optional toppings:
Reddi Wip Whipped Topping
Colorful candy sprinkles

Peel banana; split lengthwise, and place on a plate.

Spread peanut butter on the banana.

Drizzle chocolate syrup over the banana.

If desired, top with some Reddi Wip and candy sprinkles.

Serve immediately.

Makes: 1 serving

3 comments:

Monique @ Magpie Hollow said...

WOW, that looks so very yummy !!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Domestic Goddess said...

Thank you Monique! I've been eating them non-stop, as it is addicting.

Naiwen said...

Thanks for the recipe, will sample it or test out the waters when it comes to it. Looks so sweet too... a wee bit of a sweet-tooth too. I'm following your blog also because I'm a fan of recipes.