About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Friday, June 22, 2012

The Bauer Family

I love this picture of my granddaughter and her Aunt Kerry. Kerry styled Jaycees' hair for JC's first highchool dance. JC looked so pretty, and Kerry did such a lovely job of styling JC's hair. This picture was actually taken last year in the Fall of 20012, when Jaycee was 12.




Side photo of granddaughter's hair-doo.
Loved JC's hair-doo!
How lovely and grown-up my granddaughter looked.





My granddaughter Jaycee at the age of 6.
This is one of my favorite pics of my granddaughter!




The following pictures were taken the day before Father's Day.


Photo of our oldest daughter Wendy,
and our youngest daughter Heidi.
Wendy is on the left, and Heidi's on the right.




Our 3 daughters... Wendy, Jenny, and Heidi.



Our daughters and our granddaughter Jaycee.
Jaycee in our youngest daughter's daughter.




Photo of Dave (my hubby who's in the background),
our girls, and our granddaughter Jaycee.
Don't ya just love their smiles!
We always have a great time when we get together.

2 comments:

Monique @ Magpie Hollow said...

Such a wonderful family, you must be so proud !!!

Domestic Goddess said...

Yes I am Monique!! Hubby and I are blessed to have 3 daughters who are not only fun, sweet, and thoughtful, but they are also the hardest working girls. Our girls always give 110% job-wise. Plus all 3 daughters can out-work any man; expect for their father. People tell me what wonderful daughters I have (personality wise, being so kind and thoughtful, plus they acknowledge their hard working skills). Our daughters make their mom and dad real proud!!