About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Do you have a favorite soda?

This question seems to get asked every now and then on various message boards.... Do you have a favorite soda?

While Pepsi, Coke, Mt. Dew, or Dr. Pepper, seem to be the most popular... I see others have also chosen Fresca, Canada Dry Ginger Ale, A&W Root Beer, and even 7-UP. 
But one soda I see that never seems to get mentioned is...



I remember when Sun Drop was one of the most expensive sodas, but now-a-days, I have found it to be one of the cheaper soda's. While Coke and RC Cola are my favorite colas, my favorite citrus soda is... Sun Drop. So I am curious and would like to know from others... What's your favorite soda?

1 comment:

Naiwen said...

For me, its gotta be the 7up, or the Coke. Although i'd have a partiality for or penchant for the Coke. XDDD Orange Crush, & iced tea. Also Mountain Dew.