About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Flowers for the birthday girl!



These were the flowers that my oldest daughter's
room mate Kerry, had given me on my birthday.
Aren't they pretty!

4 comments:

Monique @ Magpie Hollow said...

Beautiful flowers, I love the combination !!

Domestic Goddess said...

Thanx Monique!! The roses are a nice bright fuscia color, and I've never seen daisies that large in size before. Today the roses have opened up more, which makes them look even prettier.

Naiwen said...

These look like a feast for the eyes. Beautiful & lovely flowers! HB DG!

Domestic Goddess said...

Thanx Naiwen.