About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Fruity Tossed Salad

I got the idea to make this delicious salad, from Nancy Girard whose an amazing cook. Be sure to go easy on the salad dressing though, as a little bit surely goes a long way. This is such a pretty salad!!



Fruity Tossed Salad

Fresh leafy salad greens
A few fresh strawberries, sliced
A few canned pineapple chunks, or tidbits, well drained
A few canned mandarin oranges, well drained
A few fresh blueberries
A few chopped pecans, or pecan halves (optional)
Bottled Kraft Creamy Poppy Seed Salad Dressing

Arrange leafy salad greens among salad plates.

Top greens with fruit and nuts.
Lightly drizzle the poppy seed dressing over the salads.

5 comments:

Naiwen said...

Love cooking with strawberries, you've done it again with your sweet recipes, DG! You're a devil cook aren't ya?

Debbie said...

That looks delicious!

Domestic Goddess said...

Naiwen, if you love cooking with strawberries, well then your gonna love this salad with the strawberries and the other fresh fruit in it as well. I love this salad... it's quite delish!! Don't know if I am a devil of a cook, but I have been known to be a bit devilish at times.

Debbie, I hope you will give this salad a try. Not only does it look delicious, but it tastes just as good as it looks. And the poppyseed dressing goes so well with this salad.

Naiwen said...

Yep, looks like a feast for the eyes too. It looks so magnificent too. Would love to experience it once too.

Naiwen said...

Well, I find you to be quite the master chef, DG! Quite yummy recipes you come up with or should I say cook up with this time! XDD