About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Andy Griffith/Paul Harvey

And... "The Rest of the Story"

Yesterday I happen to come across a youtube video that I truly enjoyed listening to. The radio/video was of Paul Harvey (which I grew up listening to). And the person Paul Harvey was speaking about on the radio, was... Andy Griffith. Sadly Paul Harvey and Andy Griffith are no longer with us. But I appreciate the many wonderful years they both entertained so many people, and not just on tv, but also on the radio as well. Below is the link to which you can click onto, to hear Paul Harvey's... "The Rest of the Story"


Paul Harvey

Youtube Radio Video: 3:46 minutes

Click onto the following link to hear Paul Harvey's...

"The Rest of the Story"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8bCha2MlQ

1 comment:

Naiwen said...

Never got wind of him afore, or before but yeah, he sounds pretty cool, DG, I thought you focused moar on cuisines & dishes than music or entertainments eh?