About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

In Plain Sight - Marathon on Cloo TV Channel



Today I am watching a marathon of one of my favorite shows... In Plain Sight, on Cloo (channel 308 on Direct TV). All episodes are from 2009. It's so nice to see Mary Shannon & Marshall Mann doing what they do best... being US Marshals for the Witness Protection Program (WITSEC).

This show originally aired on the USA channel, which premiered on June 1, 2008, and sadly ended on May 11, 2012. Needless to say there were many fans who were disappointed to see the show come to an end. Besides IPS and Monk, I don't think there will ever be another show that will live up to these 2 shows on the USA channel. Both shows, and the cast... had great chemistry and great storylines.




Mary McCormack as Mary Shannon,
and Frederick Weller as Marshall Mann.




Meet The Shannon's ...
On the left - Brandi Shannon (Nichole Hiltz)
In the middle - Mary Shannon (Mary McCormack)
On the right - Jinx Shannon (Lesley Ann Warren)




Stan, Witsec Chief Inspector
Mary and Marshall's boss!
(Played by Paul Ben-Victor)



Mary Shannon's Long Lost Father...
James Wiley Shannon (played by Stephen Lang)

4 comments:

Naiwen said...

Never watched it before.. but its caught mine attention or sparked my curiosity. Thanks for the heads up.

Domestic Goddess said...

Naiwen, if you ever have a chance to watch this show (and from the beginning) please do. IPS was one of a few shows my husband and I would watch together, and we always looked forward to each episode. The chemistry between Mary & Marshall is so great. While Mary is quite out spoken, and she's a fast talker... you wouldn't believe some of the stuff she says. And as for Marshall, he's a very calm person, yet hilarious, and devoted to Mary. The two consider each other to be their best friend, and not just on the show, but also in real life as well. Both Mary McCormack and Frederick Weller, are Godparents to each other's children.

Naiwen said...

I would check it out thank you...

Kerry said...

I wish I would have watched the show to the very end! I do miss it. This would be a good one to get on DVD. I'll have to let you know if I find it for a reasonable price. My favorite actor on this show is Mary. I like Mary's mom too. My favorite part is how the mom is a huge lush at first then tries to clean up her act! Happy watching!