About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Video: Mary McCormack's Medical Mishap


I am posting a video clip of Mary McCormack when she appeared on the tv show... The Talk. Mary spoke of her medical mishap, plus spoke of her middle daughter Rose who'm is very different from her other daughter Margaret. Mary also talked about an unusal incident which her daughter Rose had with a fly. The video is quite hilarious!

Video: 4:05 minutes (Video follows commercial)

Click onto the following link to view the video.....
http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/video/2227463499/the-talk-mary-mccormack-s-medical-mishap

No comments: