About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Jax and Jenny

Below are pictures of our new furbaby grandson Jax. He sure is cute, and what a sweetie he is, but like new pups, he needs discipline and needs to learn some manners, as my daughter Jen would say. Jax is Jen & Shennon's furbaby boy.







Our daughter Jenny with Jax.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

What a beautiful dog and daughter!

Kerry said...

Aww...so cute. It's so nice to see pictures of your new fur-grandbaby! Jax is so photogenic! It's hard to believe that this little precious dog one sunny afternoon had Jenny and Shennon's shoes piled up in her living room. It's like he was doing her a favor by gathering them all together and chewing on them for her:) What a sweetie~right!? I think in my next life I want to be one of Jenny's dogs:)

Kerry said...

So happy to see your new posts. Your recent photos of the food look great!! You are a great cook, Cindi!

Domestic Goddess said...

Debbie, I think Jax & Jenny are beautiful too! And thanx for the lovely compliment!

Kerry, I'm begining to think Jax likes to have his picture taken. He is photogenic isn't he??? Jax is so lucky to have Jen for a mom, and he couldn't of come into her life at a better time. Jax is one lucky dog!