About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lime Cola



Lime Cola

12 ounces of your favorite cola beverage
1 whole lime, cut into quarters (*See note)
ice cubes (or) crushed ice

Fill a tall beverage glass with ice cubes, or crushed ice.

Squeeze juice from three of the lime quarters, over ice in glass.

Place the fourth quarter of lime in glass, lodging it in the ice.

Pour cola over the ice, and serve.

Yields: 1 serving

*Note: When making this drink, I only use half a lime (2 quarters) per each can of cola, and save the last 2 quarters of lime to make another drink for later.

2 comments:

Naiwen said...

Love it, DG.

Domestic Goddess said...

Thanx Naiwen! This is one of my fave beverages. It tastes so much better than those brand name lime-colas beverages you get in those 12 ounce cans. I never could taste the lime in them. The fresh lime juice adds a lot of flavor. Needless to say... I am hooked on this.