About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Easy Chocolate Fudge

This really is a quick and easy fudge recipe to make! This is also good to make for that very special someone for Valentine's Day, or to share with others during the Christmas holiday season.




Easy Chocolate Fudge

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: About 10 minutes

2 (12 ounce) pkgs. real semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 (14 oz.) cans sweetened condensed milk
1-1/4 cups chopped walnuts (or pecans)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

In top of double boiler, melt chocolate chips and condensed milk together; stir until smooth.

Remove from heat, and stir in the walnuts and vanilla extract; blend well.

Pour into a buttered 13x9x2-inch baking pan.

Refrigerate until fudge is slightly firm.

With a buttered knife, cut the fudge into 48 (1-1/4 inch) pieces.

Refrigerate again, until fudge has firmed up completely.

Yields: 3-1/2 lbs. (or) 48 (1-1/4-inch) pieces each.

No comments: