About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Guess who just turned 58!




This past weekened I celebrated my 58th birthday. Can't believe I'm already 58. Yikes!! My sweet hubby had given me some brightly neon colored daises, and as a yearly tradition, served me breakfast in bed with some of my favorite breakfast foods.

My daughter Jen baked me a really yummy cake, a Coconut Key-Lime Cake, and it was "to die for". And one day prior to my birthday, our daughter Wendy had taken her father and I to Golden Corral for lunch. Talked to our youngest daughter Heidi for over 2 hours by phone. I love our 2 hour conversations!! Plus I received a lovely card from my dear friend Del who resides in New Mexico. Since it was so hot out, and quite humid, I spent the afternoon watching tv. Watched the movie The Help, have seen it before, but I could watch it over and over, as it's such a good movie. In all I had a nice day!! Turning 58 this year wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Cindi!!! I'm turning 50 in about 1 1/2 weeks.

Domestic Goddess said...

Sorry this is late, but thank you Debbie for the birthday wish!