About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Monday, October 6, 2014

Photos of Jaycee before homecoming dance!

Saturday evening was our granddaughter's homecoming dance. I wanted to share pictures of our granddaughter, which were taken a few hours before she attended the dance. Loved the dress she was wearing! She looks so pretty, and so grown-up!








This last picture is a close up of JC's hairstyle.
Aunt Kerry did JC's hair and makeup.
She also selected JC's dress. Kerry has good taste!

No comments: