About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Chocolate Coconut Coffee

I love this coffee, it tastes like a Mounds Candy Bar!



Chocolate Coconut Coffee

3/4 cup water
1-1/4 teaspoon instant coffee
1-1/2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
1 tablespoon Coffee-Mate Coconut Crème Coffee Creamer

Heat water and instant coffee together till hot, then add to a coffee cup. (I add the water and instant coffee to my coffee cup, then heat it in the microwave.)

Add the remaining ingredients to your cup; stir and serve.

Note: If desired, top your coffee with a dollop of Cool Whip, or top with some Reddi Wip, and enjoy!

Makes: 1 serving

No comments: