About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Instant Chocolate Indulgence

A quick, delicious way to enjoy a cup of coffee! Adding the Hershey Milk Chocolate Snack Size Candy Bars, was a way for me to use up the leftover chocolate candy bars from Halloween. You can also use 4 Hershey Bliss Milk Chocolate Hearts (which were leftover chocolate candy from Valentine's Day).


Instant Chocolate Indulgence

3/4 cup water
1-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee
2 (1/2 oz.) Hershey's Milk Chocolate Snack Size Candy Bars (or 4 Hershey's Bliss Milk Chocolate Hearts)
2 tablespoons Half & Half Cream
Reddi Wip or Cool Whip Whipped Topping, to garnish coffee

Add water and instant coffee in a heatproof cup or mug.

Heat coffee in a microwave until it's hot.

Add the snack size chocolate candy bars to the coffee.

Stir until the chocolate in coffee has melted.

Pour in the half-and-half cream, and stir.

Top coffee with some Reddi Wip, or add a dollop of Cool Whip.

Yields: 1 serving

Note: If the coffee doesn't seem to be hot enough after adding the cream, you may want to reheat your coffee just a bit in your microwave, and before topping it with the whipped topping.

No comments: