About Me

My photo
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Cindi, aka "domestic goddess", and I consider myself to be a country girl at heart. I'm also a mother to 3 daughters, and I have 1 granddaughter. Being a counrty gal, I enjoy preparing down-home country meals for my family. I also enjoy sharing recipes with others, collecting cookbooks, reading about the paranormal, and spending time with my family.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Peanut Butter-Chocolate Coffee

A peanut butter and chocolate flavored coffee, topped with whipped cream. What's not to like! 


Peanut Butter-Chocolate Coffee

3/4 cup water

1-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee
1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
2 tablespoons Half & Half Cream
Reddi Wip or Cool Whip whipped topping, to garnish coffee

Add the water, instant coffee, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, and cream into a coffee cup.

Place coffee cup in a microwave and heat the coffee through.

Stir coffee thoroughly, so the peanut butter dissolves well.

Top coffee with either Reddi Wip or with Cool Whip, and enjoy!

Yields: 1 serving

No comments: